School Advisory Council (SAC)
SAC Elected Members
- Carol Richards
SAC Appointed Members
The School Advisory Council (SAC) meets each month with the Principal and SAC Chair. If you are interested in becoming a member of our SAC this school year, please contact Mrs. Rankin at 386-575-4103 or email@example.com.
EXPECTATIONS FOR SCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL (SAC) MEMBERS
- Actively participate in the school improvement process and attend all SAC meetings
- Develop/Review the school’s mission statement
- Use Florida’s education goals and the district’s goals as guiding principles
- Examine all aspects of the school when developing the School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Prioritize the needs of the school
- Develop strategies for improving the areas of need
- Develop a plan for measuring the results of the SIP
- Assist in the preparation and evaluation of the SIP
- Assist in the preparation of the school’s annual budget
- Decide how to spend the SAC funds to meet the SIP goals
- Assist in recruiting and retaining other SAC members
Below are the dates of SAC meetings for the 2021-2022 school year.
*Meetings will be from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.*
Attendance at SAC meetings is extremely important.