Beginning of School Year Forms
In our attempt to go green, the district has made a conscience effort to reduce the amount of paper sent home each year at the start of school. In line with this shift we made the necessary and required district documents accessible via our website. Volusia County Schools would like to assist parents with accessing the forms required for you child(ren) at the beginning of the school your and has accomplished this by making the documents available on-demand from any internet connected device.
The links below will direct you to the official documents that detail our policies and procedures. We welcome parents and students to familiarize themselves with these guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy learning environment. For additional resources on our Policies and Procedures, please visit our Board Docs website.
- Code of Student Conduct and Discipline (Elementary) - Spanish
- Code of Student Conduct and Discipline (Secondary) - Spanish
Device Insurance Information
- All families with students enrolled in middle/high school will receive an online insurance premium invoice for $30 shortly before the start of the school year. The e-invoice is located inside of the Parent Portal Purchase & Pay tab. To view & pay invoice, a parent/guardian must log into PARENT PORTAL.
- Insurance coverage is optional. Families wishing to receive this coverage will have 30 days from the start of the school year to pay the invoice online with credit card. Any cash/check payments must be made on site at schools. While there is no obligation to opt for insurance coverage, the cost for device repairs is significantly reduced with a paid insurance premium for each student.
- Students eligible for income-based services will be automatically covered and the annual premium will be waived (an invoice will appear with $0 balance in Parent Portal).
- Families not auto-enrolled but wishing to claim eligibility for income-based services must submit an online form to the Office of Student Services and receive a verification letter/email from this office top resent to student's school bookkeeper. For more information go to Income Based Services Request- Volusia County Schools (vcsedu.org)